Tuesday April 12th, 2016
I was born in Katowice, Poland in 1980.
I live and work in Krakow.
Fine Arts MFA at the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow, Poland 2006
Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow, Faculty of Graphics. 2001-2006
Fine Arts MFA at the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow, Poland 2008
Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow, Faculty of Art Pedagogics 2006-2008
A scholar of the Ministry of Culture and Art of Poland 2001 .
A scholar of the Mayor of the City of Krakow 2007
Grand Prix Award in Art Salon in BWA Tarnów (2009, 2011)
I am an artist: a painter, a graphic designer, an illustrator and a teacher. Traditional painting, graphic design, illustration and a compilation of other art techniques are the main interests of mine. I love the clash between old and new, the combination of the classic workshop with new media. I am fascinated with the collage technique, a mismatch of elements, the phenomenon of an illusion created by the combination of surprising effects. I love to juxtapose diverse contrasting patterns. My work is full of unusual associations, contrasts and explosions of colour.
- BWA Tarnow – collective exhibition „Przesilenie wiosenne” 2015
- Gallery of Fundacion Magazine of Culture, Krakow. Individual exhibition of digital graphics – Universal Portrait, 2015
- BWA Tarnow – collective exhibition „City structure” 2014
- Gallery Cultural Center C. K. Norwidin Krakow – Individual painting exhibition “Invasion” exhibition accompanying the festival “See the Huta” – organized by the Historical Museum of Krakow, 2013
- Gallery ONAMATO, Krakow – Individual painting exhibition “The Art of Flying”, 2013
- BWA Tarnow, “Sweet Disease” collective exhibition, 2012
- Palace of Art, Krakow – group exhibition of members ZPAP, 2012
- BWA – City Gallery, Railway station Tarnów, group exhibition entitled .: “High Culture. Counter-revolution “, 2011
- BWA Tarnów International Autumn Salon of Arts, 2012
- Smart Gallery Kraków- Individual exhibition of paintings pt.:”Paradise Rhapsody “, 2012
- International Print Trienniale in Krakow, 2009
- Exhibition LETTRA _ KRAKOW, 2009
- Gallery Silesian University of Technology – Individual exhibition of paintings “Mrs. M.”, 2008
- Tarnovian Teatre L. Solski – Individual exhibition of collage “Lolaże”, 2008
- International Triennial of Graphic Arts. Tadeusz Kulisiewicza in Warsaw, 2008
- HOMO quadratus OSTROVIENSIS IX, Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski
- BWA – City Gallery in Tarnów – individual exhibition – collage “Lolaże”, 2008
- ZPAP District Gliwicko – The Zabrze Gallery “Stairs” – individual exhibition of paintings and graphics from the series “Mrs. M.” and the series “Lola Love”.